Auditor intern - Medpark07.04.2017, Chisinau
Descrierea postului şi responsabilităţi de bază
• Prepares procedures within internal processes and control systems based on the elements of reporting, budget, business plan, and forecasts
• Establishes checklists and process roadmaps
• Follows and analyses the actual situation vs forecast, and vs budget on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Ensures accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system
• Alerts the Financial Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees
• Contacts with related department regarding clarification of pending/incorrect issues
• Provides support for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting processes
• Participates at development of the cost accounting and forecasting & budgeting processes
• Performs analysis of the results of counting stocks at the end of counting periods
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae (CV) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line the position you apply for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cerinţe faţă de candidat
• University degree in finance, economy, or related studies
• Minimum 2 years of experience in financial controlling or audit
• Finance and business control knowledge with process orientation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication and negotiation skill.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good knowledge of English language both oral and writing
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
Tel: Email: email@example.com web: www.medpark.md